Friday, March 28, 2014

A new look


It's been a while since my last post. Okay a little more than a while... Maybe a few Years.  I am almost embarrassed that it has been this long! I said almost!
There is no time like the present to pick up where I left off! Lets start with some changes that I have made to my shop.  One of the things I am most excited about is my business cards.  They have had a cute little facelift thanks to some software on my computer called Adobe CS3.  I originally was scouting out someone who could bring my image to life.  It all seemed very simple to me. I wanted a heart a few letters written in glitter, my website, my social networking handles and that was it.  Oh... and maybe a picture on the back side.  I took to etsy to find my designer only to be overwhelmed in a sea of graphic goodness.  I've always been a DIY kinda girl which is why I had the CS3 on my computer in the first place. When the software came out I had dreamt of all the amazing things I could do with it. Like this blog it had sat unused for years.  So on March 8th, International Women's Day, I sat on the computer and learned photoshop. All by myself!!! I watched tutorial upon tutorial on Youtube and picked up some quick skills.  I make it sound so easy but really it was almost 2 completely sleepless days and nights.  I was so excited that I couldn't stop until I was done.
 Here is the finished product. I am pretty darn proud of myself!


No comments: